If you have aspirations to work in industry and recognise the benefits of being exposed to and working with senior management from day one, as well as being supported by a team of academic experts, then you should consider becoming a KTP Associate. KTP Associate positions are open to graduates and post-graduates and focus on delivering strategic change for an organisation (companies and not for profit organisations are eligible). Projects typically last around 24 - 36 months. Some key facts:
- KTP offers a competitive salary;
- KTP offers additional ~£6kpa on top of salary covering personal development, subsistence and travel and consumables;
- 75% of KTP associates are offered post-project employment by the host company;
- Many former associates are now business leaders – KTP provides formal business training in line with Chartered Management Institute standards;
- KTP offers the chance of a FREE higher degree if appropriate – usually MPhil but can be PhD;
Note for applicants - The KTP Centre cannot accept any applications/CVs, all applications must be submitted directly to the recruiting University using their online system.