William Tracey Limited
Glasgow-based waste management company, William Tracey, worked in partnership with the University of the West of Scotland on this Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP). Its aim was to create, design and implement knowledge management systems for the company, to investigate the technical and commercial feasibility of re-processing a number of industrial waste materials.
- Improved business profitability and efficiency
- New business opportunities for the industrial partner
- New boundary crossing research and teaching opportunities for the knowledge base partner
- Continuing relationship between William Tracey Ltd and the University of Paisley
- Associate employed by host partner