Crawford Scientific Limited
This Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) saw the successful collaboration between Crawford Scientific Ltd and the University of the West of Scotland. The aim was to design and develop advanced eLearning products in analytical chemistry with improved project management,
learning interaction and deployment technologies.
- KTP has helped develop a fully online eLearning system
- Brought new knowledge and capabilities
- Annual sales turnover increased to £103,000
- Annual profit is expected to rise to £100,000
- Employment opportunity for the Associate
- New research opportunities and teaching material for University staff
Watch a video of this case study.