This Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) involved the successful collaboration between TeleIT Limited and Glasgow Caledonian University. The aim was to improve automatic updates for web-based marketing tools. The improvements include advanced rules for matching languages similarities.
- KTP helped to introduce new web-based marketing tools
- Greater understanding of new technology and marketing processes
- Increased efficiency from streamlined automated systems
- Annual sales turnover has increased by £250,000
- Company post for Associate and new research for University