Glasgow-Based company Scottoiler worked with academic partners Strathclyde University on this Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP). The aims of the KTP were to reduce the product development lead-time in both creating new design and variants of existing design and diversification of the compnay's product range.
- Scottoiler is no longer a one product company
- Three successful new products for Scottoiler
- Valuable commercial experience for Academic Partner
- Established long term working partnership between Scottoiler and Strathclyde University
- Associate now employed with Scottoiler
Watch a video of this case study: