Breval Environmental Limited
Glasgow-based Breval Environmental Limited worked with the School of Science and Technology at Bell College (now part of the new University of the West of Scotland) on this Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP). The collaboration aimed to design, prototype, test and develop a system for coating, cleaning and maintaining the internal surface of ducting systems, and prepare manufacturing documentation.
- Innovative, patented remote-controlled system developed, for cleaning and coating dirty and contaminated ventilation systems in buildings
- In-house product design, development and prototype manufacturing capabilities
- Inroads into ventilation hygiene services market, with significant growth predicted
- Royal Society of Engineering ‘Best Engineering Excellence’ Award for the project in the KTP Awards 2007
- Greater ability to deliver complex technical projects for knowledge base Partners
- Invaluable experience in a vast number of engineering disciplines for Associate